Wednesday, November 12, 2014

MAINA KAGENI FALSE PRESENTER! Another Kanyari Remixed!

Maina Kageni has been coaching women to call
Classic 105 with outrageous stories about their
husbands and boyfriends.
Three women have come forward and are
inviting Mohamed Ali of “Jicho Pevu” to record
their statements and unearth a scandal that is
geared towards ruining the morality of Kenyans
and the family institution in the ‘Kanyari Style”.
The women callers first tell their husbands or
lovers that they will make the accusation so that
they do not get caught offside “kwa maana ni
Job”.
Many people have always wondered how a
married woman can make such accusations:
“My husband is poor in bed”
“All my children do not belong to my husband”
“I had sex with a dog”
“I am in love with other men and my husband
does not know” etc
We ask Jicho Pevu to investigate the matter
throughly and ashame anyone culpable.

No comments:

Post a Comment